St Andrew’s Primary School building (CoE/Methodist Voluntary Aided). We love working together and enjoy supporting each other.
• SCAMPS: Sing, Clap and Praise services for pre-school children, their parents and carers on Tuesday at 2.15pm
• Discovery Club: a weekly Christian after-school club for primary aged children. Christian crafts, stories and games on Wednesdays straight from school until 4.30pm
• Ignite: a young people’s house group for 8-13 year olds involving Bible study, chatting and fun on Sundays 7-8.30 pm (more below from those who attend :-))
• Children’s Summer Holiday Club and Easter Activity Day are times we explore stories and teaching from the Bible with 4-11 year olds
• Lazy Lads (laddettes): a teenage group, which enjoys food, developing friendships and exploring more about the Christian faith
Ignite is a group for 8-13 year olds: it helps encourage children to learn and know all about God.
IgniteEvery other Sunday evening we meet together. Usually, we meet at seven and then the meeting will last an hour and a half; during this time, we learn all about God, as well as having some fun of course!
We do lots of different activities including; games that link to the theme of that week, we learn about different parts of the bible and read of the amazing miracles God performed.
About a year and a half ago, Ignite went on a weekend away in Edale. Whilst there, we met loads of other young Christians and we had time to enjoy the company of other young Christians. During our stay, there were about two services a day: within the services we learnt new songs among other things.
Ignite is a great place for young Christians we would fully recommend it and (of course) definitely rate it 5 out of 5.
©2016 St.Andrew's Community Church, Pentland Road, Dronfield, Woodhouse S18 8QZ. All rights reserved